Cornering prowess separates the pros from the amateurs—so corner like a pro with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit. High-performance lowering springs and sway bars, custom matched by Eibach, deliver the response, handling, grip, speed and braking you need to take the checkers.
Eibach includes everything for a high-performance suspension drop—springs, sway bars, bushings and all required hardware. The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs drop your machine by up to 1.5" (varies by vehicle), reducing squat, roll and nose dive. Plus, the progressive winding makes for an excellent ride quality in all conditions.
The included Eibach Anti-Roll Sway Bars improve handling by drastically reducing body roll and enhancing balance and grip in every corner. When coupled with the performance springs, your vehicle gets an aggressive boost in handling and style with no loss in ride quality.
All components are built as a direct factory replacement, so installation is straightforward and hassle free. And what's more, Eibach backs your Pro-Plus Suspension Kit with their legendary Million-Mile Warranty.
- Straighten the curves with the Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit
- Immediately improves turn-in response, handling, cornering grip, cornering speed, braking and even MPG
- Custom-matched components built specifically for your year, make and model vehicle
- Eibach combines their Pro Kit Lowering Springs and Anti-Roll Sway Bars in one custom kit
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs provide a progressive spring rate for handling and comfort
- Drops your vehicle up to 1.5 inches for a lower center of gravity and reduced acceleration squat
- Reduces body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive under braking
- Anti-Roll Sway Bars deliver increased roll stiffness for precise turn-in response
- Cuts body roll and balances neutral-steering handling
- Greasable Urethane Bushings
- Eibach never sacrifices ride quality for performance
- Kit includes lowering springs, sway bars and all required hardware and bushings
- Your Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty